Sunday, November 16, 2014

Headed West Day #7

November 14, 2014

Sorry, folks, for leaving you hanging the last couple of days. I was so confused and overwhelmed after the whirlwind tour across country that it took a while to recover.

After some time of being in one place, I began to realize something was different here. It appears “they” have unpacked (at least somewhat), and as you can tell by my relaxing picture, found a place to hang their/his hat. The travel bags are stored and she has done enough laundry to last a week (well, I suppose it did, didn’t it?!).
So thank you for following along. If we head out again, I’ll be back. Until then, I leave you with an Irish blessing for travelers:
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face [we need this one here!],
    and rains fall soft upon your field.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear travelers,
Please relay this message to Hitch : Thank you, Hitch, for allowing us to travel with you and your companions from NC to Montana. What a trip!!! So thankful you all made it there safely. Loved the pictures! Well, stay warm now and keep an eye on those other two! Maybe we can ride along on you next trip. Hopefully a return trip to NC! Hitch, please tell Him and Her "hello" for me and I hope all goes well!